Friday, February 19, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday

1. James discovered his toes. Whether he's sitting in his bumbo or lying down, he's always grabbing at them and gets an excited look of triumph on his little face when he succeeds.

2. Speaking of James...holy drool! He's sure biting on things, drooling, and fussy. Seems like he might be starting to work on some teeth.

3. Tom ordered a bed frame for us while he was in Japan and it arrived last night! Now we just have to put it together...

4. My new favorite tea: Tazo Vanilla Rooibos from Starbucks. I have a cup of it almost every night after the babies are in bed and it's time for me to relax. It sure is nice having a sister who works there - we never run out of great coffee and tea.

5. Earlier today Clare told me that she was making a picture. I said, "Great, sweetie! Do you want to show me when you're done?" I should have looked right then, because her "picture" was a painting. Chosen medium: vaseline. What a mess!

6. Check 1 thing off of my Spring-Cleaning to do list: steam clean the carpets. Man, I thought that we were pretty clean people until I emptied that used water basin from the cleaner. Gross! And I feel so much better knowing that all THAT is no longer trapped in our bedrooms.

7. I put James in his exersaucer for a little bit while I mopped the floors today. He started fussing a little, and Clare (without my prompting) jumped off of the couch and went over to play with him. I love seeing how much they love each other!

No comments: