Friday, January 22, 2010

Tom is home!

After the longest TWO WEEKS of my life, and probably the most difficult behavior and bedtime-wise for Clare, Tom is finally home from Japan safe and sound!

Sorry for my blogging absence, but with my foray in to the wonderful world of having two little ones and only one me for the past couple of weeks, I've rarely had two minutes to myself. Something's gotta give...

Thanks everyone for your prayers for Tom's safe trip and for all those who helped me through Clare's craziness. Thank God for husbands.

2 comments:

Erin said...

YAY, so glad Tom is home and safely. Hoping things with Clare get easier now that daddy is home....and I hope you got that bubble bath!! It was great having you guys over this week, must do again SOON.

Jenny said...

so glad for you both that you're back together again. That must have been so difficult.