Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh, toddler life

Places that Clare has fallen asleep lately:



In a "bed" she made on the floor between her real bed and her tent. Those must have been good books!



Half way in a basket full of blankets in her closet

Her latest phase? Thinking that she's invisible if she puts a blanket over her head.



This is her sneaking out of her room and down the hallway when she's supposed to be taking a nap - part of her craziness while Tom was in Japan. As soon as she heard me coming down the hallway she just laid there very still thinking that I couldn't see her.



Who is that phantom bicyclist?

5 comments:

The Gaunts said...

hahahaha...I love it...things to look forward to ;). You are doing a great job Carrie!

Anonymous said...

These photos are hilarious! They bring back memories and remind me of what I have to anticipate with Catherine. Toddlerhood is lots o' fun!

Shannon said...

That is so hilarious! I love it!

Jenny said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Erin said...

At least she has a great imagination!!