1. On my to-do list for the day: Batch cooking turkey soup, ham & split pea soup, and roasting a chicken for future meals. Today is also floor cleaning day. We'll see how I do. Then throwing in feeding the kids, playing with them a bit, going to the store, and having Tom's sisters overnight! :)
2. Number of sippy cups I found in random places around the house this morning: 5.
3. Number of nose-suctioning sessions we've had so far today: 3.
4. I woke up at 6:30 this morning to find Clare not in her bed, not in her closet, but sitting quietly in the rocking chair in the living room. I have no idea how long she's been up today. I guess we'll find out by about 11 AM if she's in total meltdown mode.
5. A shortcut I've learned: wiping down the mirror and faucets with a towel after I shower while it's nice and steamy in the bathroom cuts down on a few steps when I have to clean the bathroom and keeps it looking nice in between deep cleanings.
6. James has started only going #2 once or twice a week for the past few weeks. While on the one hand it's nice not having quite as many poopy diapers, when he does go, he GOES and it usually involves a bath in the sink afterward.
7. Speaking of James - He had his 6-month checkup this week. He's still big, but not quite as huge as he has been compared to other babies his age. 90% for weight (21 lbs.) and 88% for height (28").