Saturday, July 26, 2008

I had to laugh when I saw Clare doing this...

I think this would probably be among the things that Clare should not be allowed to do - but I couldn't help laughing and grabbing the camera instead of telling her "No," and getting her down before she either fell backward off the dishwasher door or broke the darn thing.



Last night I got to spend time with dear friends who were Peer Ministers with me at the Catholic Campus Ministry (still at the Shalom Center - now that tells you that it was a few years ago!) at Shannon Hickey's house in Bellevue. It was great to see them, and it's hard to believe that our get togethers are starting to include fiancees, husbands, and babies...how time flies!

1 comment:

Michelle Zhang said...

Just make sure the knives are facing DOWN. :D