Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sick of electronics

I suddenly became completely disgusted with myself. I had a moment this week when I realized that I had fallen in to the trap of "keeping up" on my dear friends' lives via Facebook, email, and blogs. Don't get me wrong, these are fun ways to post and read about the little happenings of daily life, but they are in no way a substitute for a good conversation or (gasp!) a hand-written note.

So, to all my wonderful friends, I'm sorry. And coming soon: a real phone call, note, or time spent together.

With Tom out of town for so long, I'm realizing the importance of my friends and family even more, and I promise to dedicate more time to you.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

So easy to do, isn't it?!?!?! I am thinking tons about you!!! Fun times in our apartment and Bloomsday have been recent memories... Talk to you soon!